Socket or Butt Weld Dual Window Sight Flow Indicators Models 201 & 202
The CHEM Flowtronics Model 201 is a unique Socket Weld unit, which allows for continual pipe integrity in welded systems. The 201 can be manufactured in many alloys and pipe schedule requirements. Standard materials of construction are 316L SS or Carbon Steel.
The Model 202 is a Butt Weld version of the sight flow product line. The unit can be supplied with a variety of scheduled weld preps, materials of construction, including sanitary orbital welding specifications.
Special ID and OD finishes, can also be provided.
- Largest Viewing Area in the Industry
- Lightweight for Easy Installation
- PTFE Gaskets Standard
- Tempered Borosilicate Glass Standard
- Pressure rating for all sight flow indicators: 150 PSIG
- Temperature rating with PTFE gaskets: 400°F
- A variety of alloy bodies available
- Drip Tube
- Rotor, Flapper, Vent Instrument fittings
- Special face-to-face dimensions
- Safety shields
- Chrome plating
- Stainless steel backup flanges
- Stainless steel lens flanges and bolts (i.e. 100% stainless steel construction)
- Available with Flapper (101-F) or Rotor (101-R) visual flow identification
- Full ANSI rating and special high temperature & high pressure ratings
Additional information/drawings are available in the PDF brochure.