Inline Separator for Process Manufacturing
- The CHEM Flowtronics series 2200 Separator is a unique design for inline separations in pharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing. The 2200 series allows for moderate flows to enter the inlet of the unit, pass through the dip tube to enter the BOROSILICATE glass interior, and then exit the unit at the upper nozzle discharge. Allowing for a variety of residence times in the 4-liter chamber based on your flow and liquid viscosity. The units sight section is manufactured from heavy wall borosilicate tubing, protected from external impact by a polycarbonate shield which is an integral part of the design. Materials of construction on the standard units are 316 stainless steel, with 150lb flanged connections. The unit is designed to self-drain from lower port. Pressure and tempurature ratings are based on size and materials of construction of the unit selected. Consult the factory for further information.
- Alloy construction
- PTFE wetted surface
- Integral bottom ball valve, SS, PTFE
- Liquid capacity in ltrs
- End connections, sanitary, flanged
- Polished 180 ID finish, 150 OD finish
- Additional information/drawings are available in the PDF brochure.